Friday 24 June 2011

Tour to Germany, Friday Evening

After dinner of beef, a tombola took place Dad and I both bought a ticket. We won none of the big prizes but after Ivan  stood up on the stage and did an presentation about rewarding an the Mike "Stormy" Waters Memorial trophy.

First he said "we're going to reward it to who has the biggest belly but there was too many to choose from", then "who has the dirtiest bike" Every looked at Tony "He's done 1120 kilometres in one day, with his son who travel sick the Mike "Stormy" Waters Memorial trophy is reward to Mark and Ryan".
It was was Dad and I!
I win
   After that prizes were laid out on the stage and our tickets won us a bike cleaner and a helmet bag. Matt asked me if there was any thing he won and I found a lanyard which he kindly gave to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment